get your information!
BIG 6 RESEARCH - STEP #2
Decide which resources you will use in your research.
Select the BEST resources.
Locating Your Information
Once you have created your research questions you must try and find the BEST information for your task.
- What type of information do I need (facts, statistics, examples, images, opinions)?
- What is the best place to get this information (encyclopedia, government website, interview, newspaper, blog)?
- How do I know that this information is authentic or 'accurate'?
- What is the best search tool to use for this task to find the information I need (library catalog, Search Engine, Online Databases etc)
- What Key Words should I use when I am conducting my search?